The Coos County Area Transportation District (CCATD) is requesting price quotes from Vendors for supplying and installing a “Turn Key” push to talk over cellular (PPTOC) system for the following:
• One base station (Dispatch)
• Sixteen vehicles (16) permanently installed units, not hand held
• Three (3) supervisor hand held units
Additional desired features:
• Dispatch functions should include nationwide voice and group calling and GPS location tracking.
• Bus mounting kits (To permanently install in vehicles)
• Dispatch application that tracks driver locations
• The dispatcher may (turn off) and reactivate a radio, and receive emergency alarms
• No need to purchase, operate and maintain any radio infrastructure
• No Radio Frequency Licenses Required
Vendors should at a minimum complete all yellow sections in the two files:
1 PPTOC RFQ (Word file)
2 Quote form (Excel file)
Email the completed files to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4pm (Pacific Time) August 3, 2021.